Wednesday, July 3, 2013

DISNEY XD - AVENGERS ASSEMBLE - THE FALCON - BUMPER ROBINSON - HEROES4US

DISNEY XD 
 AVENGERS ASSEMBLE 
 THE FALCON 
 BUMPER ROBINSON 
 HEROES4US
 
 
COURTESY OF
NEWSARAMA
 
Bumper, in terms of playing Falcon, it's a little bit of a different task, because while he's being played by Anthony Mackie in next year's Captain America: The Winter Soldier, he doesn't yet have an on-screen counterpart that the public has seen. So you're sort of starting more from scratch than the other main characters on the show. How did you approach that? What did it take to make Falcon come to life for you?
 
Robinson: It hasn't solely been on me. It's been a work in progress. First we spent a little bit of time kind of figuring out what his beat would be, but one of the cool things about it is I don't have somebody to parallel to, so I don't really have to meet any preconceived standard of anything. Not that I'm trying to undershoot a standard. We've been kind of free in letting him be brand new, at least with regard to film stuff. Because he still has a history. It's been pretty easy, actually. I'm glad that I didn't have anything preconceived to live up to. I mean, you guys have freaking Captain America. The Hulk.
 
Robinson: It is a build. But it's very evident that they're comfortable with each other, and that Falcon idolizes Captain America. I mean, he's Captain America.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment