Tuesday, September 24, 2013

DJIMON HOUNSOU STILL HAS INTEREST IN BLACK PANTHER MOVIE ROLE - HEROES4US

DJIMON HOUNSOU
 STILL HAS INTEREST
 IN
BLACK PANTHER
 MOVIE ROLE
HEROES4US
 
Hounsou told the press during his Baggage Claim promotional run that he'd still like to play the King of Wakanda.
 
It would be an honor to be T'Challa,” says Djimon Hounsou. “It would have to be done right, given the history of that character and that comic. I have a foot in the Marvel comics world now, so we'll see where they're going to take that.”
 
Speaking about his comic book knowledge, the Fast the the Furious 7 actor says, “I never read any comic books when I was younger, I just remember one of my friends in Africa at a very young age used to carry these animated booklets with him - those were comic books, and he was passionate about them.”

No comments:

Post a Comment