Tuesday, September 24, 2013

TERRY CREWS SAYS MARVEL STUDIOS IS IGNORING LUKE CAGE - HEROES4US

TERRY CREWS
SAYS
 MARVEL STUDIOS
 IS
 IGNORING
 LUKE CAGE  
 HEROES4US
 
 
SOURCE: BLACKFILM.COM
What about doing a comic book film like ‘Power Man and Iron Fist’? You’ve got the physique for it. You’re in the right age range that they’re hiring these guys for.
 
Crews: Well, first of all, I’m trying to take myself outta that running. Because everybody’s like, ‘I want to play this superhero character, that superhero character’. I’d rather make up my own. Make a brand new one, you know. ‘Blade’ was basically a failed character. That comic book didn’t do very well.
 
Well, it was a comic book, nevertheless.
 
Crews: No, what I’m saying is that you can still find different ways to make that. I think everybody’s is forcing this ‘Power Man’, Luke Cage thing. Man, it’s obvious, Marvel, for some reason, is not getting down with it. He’s being ignored. Hey man, he was probably in the ‘Avengers’. What can I say? You can’t force it on him. The market’s going to tell you what’s going on. So apparently they felt like, ‘we don’t really have to’. I know they’re bringing the Falcon in on one of these.
 
Yes, with Anthony Mackie.
 
Crews: Yeah, my boy Mackie’s going to play the Falcon, which is good. If it’s right for me, it’s right. If it’s not, it’s more life. I’m not going to be out here like, ‘Man…’ Life is fair. For me, I’m doing good.

No comments:

Post a Comment