Friday, August 8, 2014

Marvel Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Adds Henry Simmons in Season 2 - HEROES4US

Marvel Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.
 Adds
 Henry Simmons
 in
 Season 2 
 HEROES4US 

Henry Simmons (NYPD Blue) will recur in the second season of Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. as agent Alphonso “Mac” Mackenzie, a mechanic in his early 30s, TVLine has learned exclusively.

Simmons joins a long list of Season 2 newcomers, including Kyle MacLachlan (Desperate Housewives) as Skye’s father, Reed Diamond (Dollhouse) as baddie Daniel Whitehall, British actor Nick Blood as Lance Hunter, Simon Kassianides (Nikita) as the mysterious Bakshi and Lucy Lawless (Xena: Warrior Princess) as veteran S.H.I.E.L.D. agent Isabelle Hartly.

S.H.I.E.L.D. begins its sophomore season on Tuesday, Sept. 23, at 9/8c.

No comments:

Post a Comment