Monday, December 12, 2016

MARVEL COMICS IRONHEART - RIRI WILLIAMS COMES TO LIFE - HEROES4US

MARVEL COMICS
 IRONHEART 
 RIRI WILLIAMS
COMES TO LIFE
 HEROES4US
 
 
CLICK THE LINK BELOW
TO SEE
THE FULL PICTURE GALLERY
by  
Deddeh Howard
 
 
Just a few weeks ago Marvel announced the very first major black female superhero: Riri Williams taking over for Tony Stark (Robert Downey Jr) in Iron Man. This got me so excited as I always felt black women were not really represented at all in their movies and among superheroes in general. 
 
 When the first picture on the cover of “Invincible Iron Man” was shown in a funny way I saw myself in it. This sparked the idea to shoot my own version. I teamed up with photographer Raffael Dickreuter to shoot and create these images.

No comments:

Post a Comment